Welcome!

Hello everyone.

I thought it was about time I got organised and had a blog purely for my writing.  A little bit about me in the writing world:  I've been creating characters for many many years, I've had various short stories published with the Accent Press Sexy Shorts range (not as racy as it sounds!) numerous poems published and in 2004 was delighted to be National Ford Fiesta Short Writing Competition winner - I won a car... (!)  Now I belong to a monthly writing group and berate myself on a daily basis that I certainly do not write enough!  So that's a snippet of me.  Hoping to post many more items soon. :-)

Comments

  1. Hi Christine

    What a lovely blog - All shiny and new :-)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm here too from GIW. Welcome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Fancy meeting you here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts